We offer an extensive service along the entire process chain from the initial idea to the implementation and up to the product that meets the requirements. Process oriented project management, surface refinement, assembly as well as customer-specific logistics and supply concepts are part of our repertoire as a full-service provider.
Purchasing / logistics
Close cooperation for strong services
We rely on long-term partners
In our eyes, a collaboration with suppliers that is trusting and partner-like is a central factor for success. For only together with our suppliers we can optimally satisfy the high demands of our customers. That is why we strive to develop close relationships with suppliers and to integrate these in our business processes. To do so, we acquire our purchasing parts and materials from component suppliers that have been carefully selected based on their technology, quality and costs. As a globally active company, we are especially interested in suppliers that can competitively provide world market standards and within that:
- demonstrate a quality management system setup as per ISO/TS 16949 as well as an environmental management system as per ISO 14001,
- act flexibly and punctually in response to stated needs,
- understand and already use Ship-to-stock (STS), Just-in-time (JIT) and KANBAN as instruments to optimize their stock,
- offer technical support and consultation,
- meet the preconditions for electronic data exchange,
- recognize the Schürholz contracts,
- accept the Schürholz guidelines for quality assurance as well as
- utilize production methods and materials that are environmentally friendly and support the goals of the Schürholz environmental management.
Our purchasing portfolio
The purchasing volume of the Schürholz companies worldwide amounts to more than 25 million euro. The largest portion is made up of production materials. The following pages allow you to view further information on the materials and components that we require.
An optimal exchange of information is necessary to integrate our supplier in our business processes. Business and CAD data are exchanged with our suppliers via a direct connection (EDI – Electronic Data Interchange) or through web portals. All electronic data exchange guidelines are applied for via the responsible purchasing sector.
Strong partners for sustainable results
WEBEDI – Portal for commercial data exchange
Process development / project management
From the idea to the product
Of course everything always starts with the customer’s demands, from which we then develop the necessary process steps and tool concepts using cutting-edge CAD/CAM systems. The concepts and constructions are then implemented through system-supported project planning and while considering the specifications and deadlines of our customers by means of well-functioning processes in a specialized department.